Catch the Summer Vibes and enroll in CSM courses!
The College of Science and Mathematics (CSM) offers summer courses that can help you get ahead, catch up and balance your workload across semesters! Choose from online, hybrid (combination of online and on-campus) and flexible schedule classes.
Registration for Summer 2019 starts March 18th!
Benefits of Summer Courses
- Feel Behind? Use Summer to Catch Up! Use the summer to take a class or two so you don’t have to worry about getting off track for graduation.
- Keep the Momentum; Get Ahead! Give yourself the comfort of getting ahead in your classes! It’ll help ease the burden in the future!
- Get general education courses out of the way. Knock out a general education course out of the way in a shorter term!
- Concentrate Your Focus on Fewer Classes. Spend more time focusing on a smaller schedule. Get the extra help outside of class without the time restrictions from other classes!
- Meet the Prerequisite for your Fall Classes. An important class standing in your way for Fall availability? Knock it out in Summer!
- Smaller class sizes. Summer demand typically allows for smaller class sizes. The smaller classes provide you with more access to your professor too!
- Check your Financial Aid. Some aid types exist for Summer - Check with Fin Aid!
- Campus Benefits
- Parking can be a hassle in the spring and fall semesters, but there’s less people here in summer!
- Campus resources are here for you in Summer (SMART Center, SI, Advising, Rec Center, etc...)!
- Impress potential employers. Impress potential employers on your dedication to finish goals (and possibly finish early).
- Make new friends. Because summer classes tend to be small, it’s easier to get to know your classmates!
Summer 2019 Sessions and Dates
SessionFirst DayLast Day of Finals
May SessionMay 13May 24
4-Week Session IMay 29June 25
4-Week Session IIJune 26July 24
6-Week SessionJune 11July 23
8-Week SessionMay 30July 24
10-Week SessionMay 13July 24
Holidays (no classes): May 27 and July 4