CSM Computer Center - Spring 2021
The College of Science and Mathematics Computer CenterThe College of Science and Mathematics Computer Center is located in the Science Building, room 228-231 on the Kennesaw State University - Kennesaw Campus (PDF). It provides convenient computing and network access for students, faculty and staff and offers a variety of software applications, as well as access to student printers, maintained by KSU's Copy/Print Services.
The CSM Computer Center is closed until further notice.
CSM Computer Center Rules
- No food or drink allowed in the computer center.
- No vaping allowed in the computer center.
- No cell phone use in the computer center.
- Keep talking and/or noise level to a minimum.
- Lab phone use for on-campus and emergency calls only.
- No viewing of pornography or malicious websites in the computer center.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Log out of the computer, once you are finished using it.
- Since the centers can fill quickly, especially near the end of the semesters, please allow for ample time between assignment/due dates to ensure adequate computer time.
- If you are unsure about center policies, please ask the student assistant.
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2017
- Fathom 2
- Geometer Sketchpad
- JMP 13
- Maple 2016
- MATLAB R2017a
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Visio)
- PTC Mathcad
- PTC Quality Agent
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.6
- R Studio
- Scientific Notebook
- Spartan Student edition
- TI Connect
- TI Interactive!
- Virtual TI
- What is Science
- Wolfram Mathematica
Lost and Found
As a precaution, the CSM Office of the Dean will not be collecting items for lost & found the Fall 2020 semester. All found items will need to be taken to the Student Life information desk located next to room #274 in the Student Center. If you have a lost item, you can report it to the information desk at (470) 578-6280. Thank you for your understanding.
KSU has multiple lost and found locations, but the main location is maintained by the Department of Student Involvement, on the Kennesaw Campus.