CSM Computer Center
The College of Science and Mathematics Computer Center is located in the Science Building, room 228-231 on the Kennesaw State University - Kennesaw Campus (PDF). It provides convenient computing and network access for students, faculty and staff and offers a variety of software applications, as well as access to student printers, maintained by KSU's Copy/Print Services.
The CSM Computer Center is closed until further notice.
CSM Computer Center Rules
- No food or drink allowed in the computer center.
- No vaping allowed in the computer center.
- No cell phone use in the computer center.
- Keep talking and/or noise level to a minimum.
- Lab phone use for on-campus and emergency calls only.
- No viewing of pornography or malicious websites in the computer center.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Log out of the computer, once you are finished using it.
- Since the centers can fill quickly, especially near the end of the semesters, please allow for ample time between assignment/due dates to ensure adequate computer time.
- If you are unsure about center policies, please ask the student assistant.
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2017
- Fathom 2
- Geometer Sketchpad
- JMP 13
- Maple 2016
- MATLAB R2017a
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Visio)
- PTC Mathcad
- PTC Quality Agent
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.6
- R Studio
- Scientific Notebook
- Spartan Student edition
- TI Connect
- TI Interactive!
- Virtual TI
- What is Science
- Wolfram Mathematica
Lost and Found
Effective Summer 2021, the CSM Office of the Dean will no longer collect items for lost & found. All found items will need to be taken to the Student Life information desk located next to room 274 in the Student Center. If you have a lost item, you can report it to the information desk at (470) 578-6280 or visit the Student Life page to report it online. The main location is maintained by the KSU Department of Student Involvement on the Kennesaw Campus. Thank you for your understanding.