The Investigator - Spring 2020
This university publication features research and scholarship conducted by faculty, staff and students at Kennesaw State University as well as spotlighting alumni who have made impacts in their fields.
The Investigator Research Magazine is produced by the Office of Research with design and production provided by the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing at Kennesaw State University.
Listed below are the research articles that involve the College of Science and Mathematics Research and were published in the Spring 2020 issue.
- Human Development and Well-Being
- Exploring the Possibilities of Research
- Nanomaterials by Design
- Beyond the Desktop
- Interdisciplinary Team Makes Waves in Phytoplankton Monitoring
- Statistically Speaking at R Day
- Alumni Use KSU Research Experiences to Expand Career Options
- Bridges Program Alumni Score NIH Fellowships