Workshop on Applied Analysis
Kennesaw State University Department of Mathematics hosted a research Workshop on Applied Analysis on May 5-6, 2017.
The workshop consisted of a series of one hour long lectures by guest speakers who are experts in various fields of Analysis and its applications. Topics discussed included Approximation Theory, Harmonic Analysis, Operator Theory, Inequalities, Numerical Analysis, Signal Processing, PDEs, and Applications. Here is the list of speakers:
- Vladislav Babenko, DNU, Ukraine
- Ana-Maria Croicu, Kennesaw State University
- Chris Heil, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Alex Iosevich, University of Rochester
- Kirill Kopotun, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Dany Leviatan, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Leo Rebholz, Clemson University
- Alessandro Veneziani, Emory University – IUSS Pavia
Our workshop was held in partnership with the International Conference in Approximation Theory hosted by Georgia Southern University on May 8-11, 2017, at the Coastal Georgia Center, Savannah, GA. For more information, please visit https://sites.google.com/a/georgiasouthern.edu/approximation-conf/.