The Molecular Biosciences Interest Group (MBIG) seminar series will take place virtually on Fridays at 1:25 - 2:15pm. All faculty, staff, students and Alumni are invited to attend.
Join the MBIG Microsoft TEAMS channel for the fall 2020 schedule and updates.
August 28, 2020
- Yizeng Li, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kennesaw State University (KSU)
- Hydraulic Resistance in Confined Cell Migration
September 4, 2020
- Amit Reddi, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Heme Gazing: Illuminating heme trafficking and signaling in human health and disease
September 11, 2020
- Gina Lewin, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Large-scale identification of pathogen essential genes during coinfection with sympatric and allopatric microbes
September 18, 2020
- Erica Holliday, Department of Psychological Science, KSU
- Storm, stress, and nicotine: The enduring behavioral, neurological, and genetic consequences of adolescent nicotine use
September 25, 2020
- Joe Sexton, CDC
- Applying science to make a public health impact – Disinfectant guidance for Candida auris'
October 2, 2020
- Madeline Mei, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Heterogenous response to R-pyocin killing in populations of Pseudomonas aeruginosa sourced from cystic fibrosis lungs
October 9, 2020
- Rebecca Donegan, Georgia Institute of Technology
- The heme synthesis enzyme, coproheme decarboxylase, coordinates heme uptake and synthesis in mycobacteria.