The Molecular Biosciences Interest Group (MBIG) seminar series will take place virtually on Fridays at 1:25 - 2:15pm. All faculty, staff, students and Alumni are invited to attend. Join the MBIG Microsoft TEAMS channel for the schedule and updates.
Friday, January 22, 2021
- Dal Hyung Kim, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Kennesaw State University (KSU)
- "Autonomous Tracking for Small-scale Animals"
Friday, January 29, 2021
- Selma Cuya-Smith, Lecturer of Biology at KSU
Friday, February 5, 2021
- Levy Wood, Georgia Tech
- "Systems Analysis of Neuroinflammatory Signaling in Neurodegenerative Diseases"
Friday, February 26, 2021
- Robby Van Sciver, Emory
- "The critical ciliary role of Arl13b in kidney cystogenesis"
Friday, March 26, 2021
- Kojo Mensa-Wilmot, Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics and Professor of Biology at KSU