Course Substitutions

If you think a transfer credit ("T") could be a substitution for a KSU course, then get your course description and/or a course syllabus from the other school, then email the appropriate advisor, your KSU ID #, major, course request, course syllabus (or course description if only justification available) from the other school. NOTE: Very few STAT courses can be substituted from transfer credit outside of KSU.

  • Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology & Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
  • Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
  • Department of Statistics and Analytical Sciences
  • Department of Mathematics & Department of Physics