Please read through this page before making an appointment with an advisor through our Navigate software.
- When you log in to Navigate, click "SCHEDULE AN APPT." in the top right corner.
- If you are interested in or are currently working on a major in the College of Science
and Mathematics, please schedule an appointment in the Science Bldg, 204 location. Below you will find a list of our majors:
- B.S. Biology, B.S. Environmental Science, B.S. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Computational and Applied Mathematics, B.S. Mathematics, and B.S. Physics
- We have advisors responsible for different populations of students in our college.
Please schedule with the appropriate advisor-
- Michael Robinson: Students with Last Names A-G in Biology
- Hiring Replacement (Click any biology advisor): Students with Last Name H-O in Biology
- Hiring Replacement (Click any biology advisor): Students with the Last Name P-Z in Biology
- Catherine (Katie) Morgan: Students in Biochemistry and Chemistry
- David Marsh: Students in Mathematics and Physics
- Hannah Santoro: Students in Environmental Science
- Notes on Appointments: To ensure the most accurate appointment availability, we will open our availability in two week windows of time. If you log in and do not find availability for your advisor, it is possible that they are either booked up or unavailable. Please continue to plan ahead or consider using our drop-ins! You can also email your advisor, if you have special circumstances that need to be addressed.
Drop-In Availability (Dec 2nd-Dec 6th)
To best help our students in any way that we can, we have also assigned a "drop-in" advisor per day Monday-Thursday. You do not need to set up an appointment to attend the drop-ins for that day. Drop-ins are first come, first served and are open to any major in our college.
Monday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Jaely Cruz)
Tuesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Catherine "Katie" Morgan)
Wednesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Michael Robinson)
Thursday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (David Marsh)
- While we ALWAYS want to be available for you, things do come up! We might have a meeting, get sick, be out of the office, etc. So, if you are traveling far or very out of your way to come, please contact 470-578-5113 to ensure an advisor is available. We follow the university's holiday and closure schedule.
When are advisors on Marietta campus for Fall 2019?
Please click HERE for the current Fall 2019 CSM Advising calendar for Marietta campus.