Please read through this page before making an appointment with an advisor through our Navigate software.
- When you log in to Navigate, click "SCHEDULE AN APPT." in the top right corner.
- If you are interested in or are currently working on a major in the College of Science
and Mathematics, please schedule an appointment in the Science Bldg, 204 location. Below you will find a list of our majors:
- B.S. Biology, B.S. Environmental Science, B.S. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Computational and Applied Mathematics, B.S. Mathematics, and B.S. Physics
- We have advisors responsible for different populations of students in our college.
Please schedule with the appropriate advisor-
- Michael Robinson: Students with Last Names A-G in Biology
- (Click any biology advisor): Students with Last Name H-O in Biology
- (Click any biology advisor): Students with the Last Name P-Z in Biology
- Catherine "Katie" Morgan: Students in Biochemistry and Chemistry
- David Marsh: Students in Mathematics and Physics
- Jaely Cruz: Students in Environmental Science
- Notes on Appointments: To ensure the most accurate appointment availability, we will open our availability in two week windows of time. If you log in and do not find availability for your advisor, it is possible that they are either booked up or unavailable. Please continue to plan ahead or consider using our drop-ins! You can also email your advisor, if you have special circumstances that need to be addressed.
Drop-In Availability (Starting Tues, Jan 21st)
Please view the schedule below for our drop-in times. You do not need to set up an appointment to attend the drop-ins for that day. Drop-ins are first come, first served and are open to any major in our college.
Monday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (David Marsh)
Tuesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Michael Robinson)
Wednesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Jessica Layfield and Jaely Cruz)
Thursday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Catherine "Katie" Morgan)
Friday: 8:30am-11:00am (Jaely Cruz)
While we ALWAYS want to be available for you, things do come up! We might have a meeting, get sick, be out of the office, etc. Also, make sure to check the calendar for days in which the university is closed. If the drop-in advisor is not available, please make an appointment for another time.
When are advisors on Marietta campus for Spring 2020?
Please click the Spring 2020 Marietta CSM Advising Calendar for the current Spring 2020 CSM Advising calendar for Marietta campus.
**This is the current plan for CSM Advising Spring 2020-Marietta Campus. To ensure availability, do not hesitate to reach out to the academic advisor prior to the days listed on this calendar. Things might come up, but we will update the calendar, if there are any changes (keep checking this!).** We are located in Norton Bldg. Rm 163.