The CSM Advising Team is responsible for advising the following majors:
- B.S. Biology, B.S. Environmental Science, B.S. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Mathematics, and B.S. Physics
We have advisors responsible for different populations of students in our college. Please schedule with the appropriate assigned advisor/team.
Biological/Life Science Team
- Michael Robinson: Students with Last Names A-E in Biology
- Xavier Cammon: Students with Last Names F-L in Biology
- Elizabeth "Anne" Chaplin: Students with the Last Name M-R in Biology
- Jessica Layfield: Students with Last Name S-Z in Biology
- Jaely Cruz: Students in Environmental Science
Quantitative/Physical Science Team
- David Marsh: Students in Mathematics and Physics
- Tykia Harris: Students with Last Name A-L in Chem/Biochem
- Patrick Nugent: Students with Last Name M-Z in Chem/Biochem
STEPS FOR SCHEDULING
- Click the below link and pick the type of Advising you are seeking
- Then, on the right side of the page (next to the calendar), you will see "Select Staff" so that you can first check the availability of your assigned advisor. If your advisor does not have availability, then you are able to look at the other Team Members by clicking "Anyone"
- Find a time that works for you and Add the Required Details to help with the Appointment.
- Please make sure to mark down the type of appointment you booked (for summer, they will be phone or virtual).
- Be prepared for your advisor to reach out to you at your appointment time.
- For Microsoft Teams Virtual, please download Microsoft Teams. You can log in using the exact same log in information as your student email login and password. Your advisor will start a call with you on Microsoft Teams.
- For Phone, your advisor will call you at the phone number you provided.
- Notes on Appointments: To ensure the most accurate appointment availability, we will open our availability in three week windows of time. If you log in and do not find availability for your advisor, it is possible that they are either booked up or unavailable. Please continue to plan ahead and check for additional availability! You can also email your advisor, if you have special circumstances that need to be addressed.