Please read through this page before making an appointment with an advisor through our Navigate software.
- When you log in to Navigate, click "SCHEDULE AN APPT." in the top right corner.
- If you are interested in or are currently working on a major in the College of Science
and Mathematics, please schedule an appointment in the Virtual (Microsoft Teams) OR Phone Options and then
by finding your major and advisor. Below you will find a list of our majors:
- B.S. Biology, B.S. Environmental Science, B.S. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Computational and Applied Mathematics, B.S. Mathematics, and B.S. Physics
We have advisors responsible for different populations of students in our college. Please schedule with the appropriate assigned advisor/team.
Biological/Life Science Team
- Michael Robinson: Students with Last Names A-E in Biology
- Xavier Cammon: Students with Last Names F-L in Biology
- Elizabeth "Anne" Chaplin: Students with the Last Name M-R in Biology
- Jessica Layfield: Students with Last Name S-Z in Biology
- Jaely Cruz: Students in Environmental Science
Quantitative/Physical Science Team
- David Marsh: Students in Mathematics and Physics
- Hiring a new advisor!: Students with Last Name A-L in Chem/Biochem
- Please schedule appointments with any advisor with Chem/Biochem availability
- Patrick Nugent: Students with Last Name M-Z in Chem/Biochem
PLEASE CHECK TOP OF PAGE FOR CURRENT OPERATION INFO!
- Notes on Appointments: To ensure the most accurate appointment availability, we will open our availability in two week windows of time. If you log in and do not find availability for your advisor, it is possible that they are either booked up or unavailable. Please continue to plan ahead or consider using our drop-ins! You can also email your advisor, if you have special circumstances that need to be addressed.
To best help our students in any way that we can, we have also assigned a "drop-in" advisor per day Monday-Friday. You do not need to set up an appointment to attend the drop-ins for that day. Drop-ins are first come, first served and are open to any major in our college. We will be utilizing Microsoft Teams for our virtual drop-ins. Instructions can be found here
Monday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Michael Robinson and Patrick Nugent)
Tuesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Xavier Cammon)
Wednesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (David Marsh and Anne Chaplin)
Thursday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (Jessica Layfield and Jaely Cruz)
Friday: Unfortunately, due to Summer orientation schedule, we are unavailable for Friday drop-ins
*Drop-ins Disclaimer*: While we ALWAYS want to be available for you, things do come up! We might have a meeting, get sick, be out of the office, etc. Drop-ins are NOT available on university approved holidays/closures. We suggest you schedule an appointment for timely concerns OR make sure to allow some flexibility in utilizing drop-ins. Feel free to email the advisor to confirm drop-in availability for a specific day, if needed.