CSM Computer Center - Spring 2018
Beginning on Friday, March 30, 2018 the CSM Computer Center in the Science Building will be closed until further notice, due to building construction.
During this time, alternative Computer labs on the Kennesaw Campus are available in the Burruss Building (fourth floor) and in the Sturgis Library (ground floor). A Ricoh b/w printer is available on the first floor of the Clendenin Building, across from the elevator.
For more information about the University Information Technology Services (UITS) Student Computer Lab hours and location, please visit the UITS website »
CSM Computer Center Hours & Availability for Spring 2018
Opens: Monday, January 8, 2018
Closes: Friday, March 30, 2018
The CSM Computer Center will be closed for all University recoginized breaks and holidays.
Monday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
CSM Computer Center Rules
- No food or drink allowed in the computer center.
- No vaping allowed in the computer center.
- No cell phone use in the computer center.
- Keep talking and/or noise level to a minimum.
- Lab phone use for on-campus and emergency calls only.
- No viewing of pornography or malicious websites in the computer center.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Log out of the computer, once you are finished using it.
- Since the centers can fill quickly, especially near the end of the semesters, please allow for ample time between assignment/due dates to ensure adequate computer time.
- If you are unsure about center policies, please ask the student assistant.
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2017
- Fathom 2
- Geometer Sketchpad
- JMP 13
- Maple 2016
- MATLAB R2017a
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Visio)
- PTC Mathcad
- PTC Quality Agent
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.6
- R Studio
- Scientific Notebook
- Spartan Student edition
- TI Connect
- TI Interactive!
- Virtual TI
- What is Science
- Wolfram Mathematica
Lost and Found
All items left in the CSM Computer Center will be taken to CSM's lost and found, located in the Deans office (Science Laboratory bldg., room 5011). Please contact the Deans Office, for all questions or additional information.
KSU has multiple lost and found locations, but the main location is maintained by the Department of Student Involvement, on the Kennesaw Campus.