MBIG - Fall 2017
The Molecular Biosciences Interest Group (MBIG) seminar series will take place on Fridays, 1:00pm in the Clendenin building, room 1008 (CL 1008) on the Kennesaw Campus. All faculty, staff, students and Alumni are invited to attend.
- Friday, September 1, 2017
- Garrett Hester, Kennesaw State University
- "Neuromuscular Function: Effects of aging and resistance training"
- Friday, September 8, 2017
- Charles Searles Jr., Emory
- "Modulation of blood flow-induced vascular inflammation and permeability by microRNA"
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- Zhengjun Xia, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- "Positional cloning of molecular bases underlying flowering and maturity in soybean"
- Friday, October 27, 2017
- Regis Pomes, University of Toronto, Canada
- Friday, November 3, 2017
- Ashley Elias, University of North Carolina
- "Phenotypic Versus Genotypic Sex: Characterization of Multiple Loci in a Complex Sex Determination System"
- Friday, November 10, 2017
- Seth Tomchik, Scripps Research Institute
- "Molecular Mechanisms of Neuronal and Behavioral Plasticity"