CSM Undergraduate Seminars - Fall 2017
CSM Undergraduate Seminars will be held in Clendenin Building, room 1009 (Kennesaw Campus) at 3:30 p.m. on the following Mondays. All are welcome to attend!
Monday, August 28, 2017
- Dr. Ramya Rajagopalan, Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- “Bacterial Cell Signaling and Beyond."
Monday, September 18, 2017
- Dr. Melanie Griffin, Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- "From there to here: An unexpected journey."
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Dr. Heather Abbott-Lyon, Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- “The Possible Role of Minerals in the Origin of Life.”
Monday, October 16, 2017
- Dr. Bill Ensign, Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology
- “Ecology of the Stoneroller Minnow: A cautionary tale of why you should pay attention in your other classes...”
Monday, October 30, 2017
- Michael Frankel, Dept. of Statistics and Analytical Sciences
- "Analyzing Big Data - Are you Creditworthy?"
Monday, November 13, 2017
- Dr. Shanina Sanders, Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Spelman College
- “Synthesis of Novel Heterocycles via Tandem Reactions."