If you think a transfer credit ("T") could be a substitution for a KSU course, then get your course description and/or a course syllabus from the other school, then email the appropriate advisor, your KSU ID #, major, course request, course syllabus (or course description if only justification available) from the other school. NOTE: Very few STAT courses can be substituted from transfer credit outside of KSU.
- Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology & Department of Molecular
and Cellular Biology
- BIO Courses: ASTR, BIOL, BTEC, ISCI, & SCI
- Michael Robinson (last name A-H), Sarah North Wolfe (I-Q), or Hannah Santoro (last name R-Z)
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- CHEM Courses
- Brenda Humble Bates
- Department of Statistics and Analytical Sciences
- STAT Courses: MATH 1107 or STAT 3125
- Department of Mathematics & Department of Physics
- MATH, MAED, PHYS courses
- David Marsh
KSU/SPSU Course Equivalency
The KSU/SPSU Course Equivalency Crosswalk allows faculty and staff to find an equivalency between KSU and SPSU courses. These classes will be labeled New U Course.