WE ARE PRIMARILY OPERATING UNDER APPOINTMENTS!
Please read through this page before making an appointment with an advisor through our SSC Campus software.
- When you log in to the software, click "GET ASSISTANCE" in the top right corner.
- If you are interested in or are currently working on a major in the College of Science
and Mathematics, please schedule an appointment in the College of Science and Mathematics Location. Below you will find a list of our majors:
- B.S. Biology, B.S. Environmental Science, B.S. Biochemistry, B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Computational and Applied Mathematics, B.S. Mathematics, and B.S. Physics
- We have advisors responsible for different populations of students in our college.
Please schedule with the appropriate advisor-
- Michael Robinson: Students with Last Names A-H in Biology and Env Sci
- Sarah North Wolfe: Students with Last Name I-Q in Biology and Env Sci
- Hannah Santoro: Students with the Last Name R-Z in Biology and Env Sci
- Brenda Humble Bates: Students in Biochemistry and Chemistry
- David Marsh: Students in Mathematics and Physics
Please continue to check the CSM Advising Center homepage for up to date information
on appointments, walk-ins, and all things advising in our college!
Log in to SSC Campus to Schedule an Appointment
- Notes on Appointments: To ensure the most accurate appointment availability, we will open our availability in two week windows of time. If you log in and do not find availability for your advisor, it is possible that they are either booked up or unavailable. Please continue to plan ahead or consider using our drop-ins! You can also email your advisor, if you have special circumstances that need to be addressed.
DROP-INS FOR FALL 2018 (Starting August 20th)
To best help our students in any way that we can, we have also assigned a "drop-in" advisor per day Monday-Thursday. You do not need to set up an appointment to attend the drop-ins for that day. Drop-ins are first come, first served and are open to any major in our college. Please pay attention to the below times as each day might have different drop-in availability.
Monday: 8:30am-10:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm (David Marsh)
Tuesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm (Michael Robinson)
Wednesday: 8:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm (Sarah North Wolfe and Brenda Bates)
Thursday: 8:30am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm (Hannah Santoro)
- While we ALWAYS want to be available for you, things do come up! We might have a meeting, get sick, be out of the office, etc. So, if you are traveling far or very out of your way to come, please contact 470-578-5113 to ensure an advisor is available.
- If you have a situation that might be best addressed by your assigned advisor, please check their appointment availability.
Is there Marietta campus advising?: David Marsh will be in Norton Hall Rm 163 on Tuesdays for drop-ins from 8:30am-10:30am and 1:30pm-4:00pm. He will be available for drop-ins on Thursday mornings from 8:30am-10:30am. Please email him, if you'd like to ensure his Marietta availability on the day that you'd like to attend.