Give A Gift
Our programs provide students with an excellent education and an exposure to new ideas with an emphasis on “scientific and mathematical literacy.” They are taught by faculty and supported by staff whose aim is to produce graduates who can use what they’ve learned to succeed in graduate school, professional school or in the workforce, as well as in their everyday lives. Our faculty are active scholars engaged in research that helps us better understand the world in which we live and contributes to the solution of a number of social, environmental, educational and economic challenges we face.
The growth and excellence of the College of Science and Mathematics (CSM) is possible with your support. Read about the different funds available (below) or for other donation opportunities and information, visit KSU's Office of Development website »
- Dean’s Fund
- Used to support College-wide needs for equipment, student support, faculty support, special programs, and our ScienceTalk seminar series.
- Scholarship Funds
- Your support of these funds provides our college with the resources to help support our students and their success in our programs.
- Department and Center Funds
- You can specify that your donation go to a particular department or center. Each department and center within CSM has specific funding needs for equipment, student support and travel, faculty support and special programs.
- Kennesaw State University’s Annual Fund
- Gifts of all sizes may be designated to CSM through support of the KSU Annual Fund.